Sherman & Roylance Specializes in the Intricacies of Buying and Selling Senior Housing, Residential Care Facilities, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Communities.
With a national reach and a local touch, S&R treats all their listings as special off market transactions that only a handful of select companies and investors are invited to see.
The firm represents each facility in a manner that ensures confidentiality and preserves the private transaction from the scrutiny of employees and residents. S&R’s agents also work tirelessly to ensure that buyer’s/seller’s friends, colleagues and competitors never discover that a property is being considered for sale or purchase. Their bespoke marketing process is tailormade for each client.
Sherman & Roylance performs the following services on behalf of the seller:
- Conducts a pre-marketing evaluation of historical and current financial and operating performance, potential upside and sale price range.
- Prepares a confidential offering memorandum (OM) containing key historical and prospective information about the facility.
- The OM includes an overview of the facilities’ services, history, location, financial and operational results, selling price and transaction issues including the reasons for selling, key investment highlights, growth potential, and service area demographic and competitive data.
- Identifies target prospects and solicit prospective buyers.
- Coordinates confidentiality agreements by prospective buyers.
- Disseminates offering memoranda to prospective buyers.
- Advises seller on selecting qualified, prospective buyers.
- Conducts initial negotiations with prospective buyers.
- Advises seller on selecting a buyer.
Sherman & Roylance performs the following services on behalf of the buyer
Sherman & Roylance’s reputation for valuable, confidential services is rooted in their profound industry knowledge, extensive connections, and deep experience in the senior housing market. The collaborative team offers a suite of bespoke real estate investment services to help clients buy, sell, or lease assisted living, senior housing, or long-term care facilities.